Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ManagerSpeak

I truly think that Junior PM has been reading some sort of management for dummies book. Either that, or George W. is his hero. He has this attitude like he is some sort of executive. Yeah, three years out of grad school with no post-doc and you're ready to run a division of Pfizer. These are his most annoying phrases this month.
  1. Let's take this offline = I can't explain it to the other morons right now
  2. We can move on = I just asked a stupid question and I don't want everyone else to keep discussing that fact.
  3. It is what it is = the compound is crap, but I cannot come up with a better one
  4. The antiperiplanarity of the two aryl rings result in atrope isomers = I don't know what antiperiplanarity means
  5. We hope to obtain a synergism by changing two parts of the molecule = My 'word of the day' calendar only cost me $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment